Top Ad unit 728 × 90

'The Amazing Spider-Man' 6-Minute Trailer (Super Shaky Cam Version)


If you happened to catch a midnight screening of Men in Black 3 at an IMAX theater, you would've seen a six-minute preview of The Amazing Spider-Man. While I saw Men in Black 3, I was in no hurry to catch it at a midnight screening, so I missed out on the six-minute Amazing Spider-Man preview. Luckily, the Internet exists just for occasions like this. Like the Anchorman 2 teaser trailer, it looks like we're going to have rely on shaky cams to catch the preview for The Amazing Spider-Man.

As I've said time and time again, I'm holding out hope for this movie. I want it to work. I want it to be a movie that we all leave the theater after seeing it thinking, "Wow, now that's Spider-Man." For director Marc Webb, for Andrew Garfield and for Emma Stone, I want The Amazing Spider-Man to be a hit both critically and financially.

'The Amazing Spider-Man' 6-Minute Trailer (Super Shaky Cam Version) Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 5/28/2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.