Top Ad unit 728 × 90

I'm Two Episodes Away from Catching Up with 'Breaking Bad,' So Here's a Season 5 Promo

So I'm just four episodes away from catching up with Breaking Bad. That means that I've watched 44 episodes in just 11 days. That's 4 episodes per day. The scary part? I went through this past weekend without access to Season 4, meaning my episode-per-day rate would be even higher.

Needless to say, I'm completely engrossed by this show. I have no idea why I didn't start watching Breaking Bad before now. I'll definitely be caught up with the series by the time Season 5 premieres on July 5. That Breaking Bad in 30 Days project I had going is going to wind up being a cakewalk. To hold us all over (yes, I'm counting myself as one of you now), here's the latest Breaking Bad Season 5 promo.



While I was back at home this past weekend, I also caught a couple episodes of Malcolm in the Middle. After watching a crazy amount of Breaking Bad, I can no longer accept Bryan Cranston as Malcolm in the Middle's Hal. The entire time I was watching, I kept waiting for Hal to threaten or run someone over with his car. Now I understand why Cranston is a badass.
I'm Two Episodes Away from Catching Up with 'Breaking Bad,' So Here's a Season 5 Promo Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 6/27/2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.