Top Ad unit 728 × 90

UPDATED: Is Black Panther Marvel's Next Superhero Movie?


UPDATE: Nope.

•   •   •

Latino Review is reporting that the next Marvel superhero to make the jump to the big screen will be Black Panther, citing multiple sources.
THE BLACK PANTHER is going to headline his own film! 
How do I know? Let’s say I got it from FOUR different trusted sources.  
Marvel is going BIG TIME after the urban film audience and I applaud them for that. Last year, it was reported that Marvel hired Mark Bailey to pen the script and I hear the script is fantastic.  
The clues were always there. They showed Wakanda on the map in Iron Man 2 and Captain America’s shield is made from Vibranium which also hails from Wakanda.
This makes sense to me. In my What's Next for the Marvel Cinematic Universe? post a few weeks ago, I listed the Black Panther as a logical choice for Marvel to turn to. If they plan on building up the Cinematic Universe in Phase 2 (especially if Thanos is going to be the villain in The Avengers 2), the studio is going to need to get more of its big-name heroes into theaters.
UPDATED: Is Black Panther Marvel's Next Superhero Movie? Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 6/05/2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.