Top Ad unit 728 × 90

TRAILER: Jennifer Lawrence Goes into That 'House at the End of the Street' Despite Warnings


I'm not a fan of horror movies, but I know how screwed up you kids are and how much you love these things, so I'm passing along the new trailer for Jennifer Lawrence's House at the End of the Street. Seriously, I think I've seen like one The Ring movie. No Grudges, no Paranormal Activities. Never been my kind of movie.

House at the End of the Street was originally supposed to come out in February, but it was postponed until April and then until September. I can understand the first postponement being to capitalize on Lawrence's The Hunger Games fame. I'm sure the second postponement was because the movie is just so good, the studio wanted to get people excited for it. Definitely that.

TRAILER: Jennifer Lawrence Goes into That 'House at the End of the Street' Despite Warnings Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 6/02/2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.