Top Ad unit 728 × 90

RED BAND TRAILER: Will 'End of Watch' Be the Badass Film of 2012?

End of Watch, the upcoming cop film starring Jake Gyllenhaal and Michael Pena, just got a red-band trailer. While the film's previous trailer focused on the bond between the two officers and their families, this version is all action — plenty of shootouts, guns and hookers. Gyllenhaal's character even drops the line: "I am fate with a badge and a gun."

I have no idea if End of Watch will be an awards season contender, but I'm on board for this film at least being incredibly badass. That it's from the writer of Training Day bodes well. Of course, it's also from the writer of The Fast and the Furious, which surprises me since I didn't even know The Fast and the Furious had a script. I just thought they recorded Vin Diesel grunting and driving cars for a days and then cut it into a movie.

RED BAND TRAILER: Will 'End of Watch' Be the Badass Film of 2012? Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 8/13/2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.