Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Kanye West Is Gonna Be So Pissed When Taylor Swift's New Music Video Starring Furries Wins a VMA

As someone who spent most of the month of August on long trips in his car, I passed the time by flipping through XM channels. It was inevitable that I'd eventually come across Taylor Swift's new single Never Ever Getting Back Together. I have no problem admitting that I listened to it one or twice. When you have six hours to fill, one Taylor Swift song isn't going to hurt anyone.

It wasn't until this morning, though, that I stumbled across the music video for Never Ever Getting Back Together. Can someone explain to me what's going on here? This music video is like a Zoobilee Zoo episode gone bad (um, on second thought, I guess all Zoobilee Zoo episodes were episodes gone bad). People in animal costumes rocking out to Taylor Swift? I had no idea that furry culture had gone mainstream.

Well, Kanye West, get used to seeing this video. I'm guessing it'll be what you'll be onstage at a future MTV VMA show complaining about.

Kanye West Is Gonna Be So Pissed When Taylor Swift's New Music Video Starring Furries Wins a VMA Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 9/01/2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.