Top Ad unit 728 × 90

TRAILER: Vampires Get Clueless in 'Vamps' with Alicia Silverstone and Krysten Ritter

Whoever had "Clueless" and "vampires" in the supernatural mashup movie pool, collect your prize. Alicia Silverstone and Krysten Ritter star as two socialite vampires who fall in love with humans and — ugh, I can't even keep typing this. Folks, it's honestly Clueless with vampires. Silverstone's in it, as is her Clueless co-star Wallace Shawn. Clueless director Amy Heckerling even directs Vamps too.

Somehow they got Sigourney Weaver to come on board. Now, I met Sigourney Weaver (and had my picture taken with her), and I'd like to think that a celebrity who would agree to have her picture taken with me would make better choices than this. Also, Ritter is now only Breaking Bad's Jane in my mind.

There's a trailer for Vamps after the jump. Do with it what you will.

TRAILER: Vampires Get Clueless in 'Vamps' with Alicia Silverstone and Krysten Ritter Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 9/25/2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.