Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Bruno Mars Has 'SNL' Promos Now


Bruno Mars will make his Saturday Night Live debut as both the host and musical guest this weekend. The dual-responsibility gig often delivers mixed results, as most of these types of hosts are usually singers who can do a little acting. Will Mars fall into that category? SNL has been a bit shaky the past two episodes, so hopefully Mars can get the season back on track. Based on the promos that NBC released on Wednesday, Mars appears to have potential.

Head past the jump to check out Mars' SNL promo reel with Fred Armisen. With Armisen no longer playing Barack Obama, this might be the most work the castmember has gotten all season.

Bruno Mars Has 'SNL' Promos Now Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 10/17/2012 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Bruno and Fred made a funny SNL promo. I’m excited about Bruno Mars being the host and the musical guest. I am sure he will do great as both! It’s too bad that I can’t see the show when it airs since I’ll be working late at DISH. I set up my Hopper to record the show for me, so I am not worried about it. I have the last few shows on it, and I plan on recording the rest of the season as well since my DVR has plenty of recording space. I am looking forward to seeing Bruno this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.