Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Louis C.K. to Host 'Saturday Night Live'


Saturday Night Live has revealed who will host Episode 6 of the show's 38th season.

Louis C.K. (Nov. 3 with musical guest fun.): Louis C.K. has been on fire the past year, getting rave reviews for Louie, his FX show, while winning several Emmys last month for his work. If you wanted to make the argument that Louis C.K. is the best comedian working today, very few people would fight you on that. This will be the comedian's first SNL hosting gig.
Louis C.K. to Host 'Saturday Night Live' Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 10/21/2012 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Louis C.K. is a pretty well known comedian, so I think he will be great hosting SNL this next weekend. Hopefully he keeps the string of great hosts going. I will be working late at DISH, so I won’t be able to see the show on TV live. I’ve set my Hopper to automatically record the show; that way I can watch it the next morning. It is nice that I can have the entire season on my DVR, and still have plenty of recording space available. I am also definitely looking forward to seeing F.U.N.!

    ReplyDelete

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.