Top Ad unit 728 × 90

We're Just Days Away from 'Lincoln' Going Into Wide Release, So Here's a New Commercial to Celebrate

I now make it a habit to not read reviews of films that I'm really looking forward to before I see them. I did it with The Dark Knight Rises, Looper and Skyfall, and now I'm applying that practice to Lincoln. I'll look at Rotten Tomatoes to get an idea of how a movie is doing with the critics and maybe read a few of the blurbs that site publishes, but beyond that, I'm not going to dive into a review. That said, from the small survey of Lincoln reviews that I have seen, I'm expecting to see a great film this Friday. I honestly cannot wait.

A new commercial for Lincoln debuted on Tuesday. If you need a tiny bit of Daniel Day-Lewis to hold you over until Friday, here you go. Head past the jump to check it out.

We're Just Days Away from 'Lincoln' Going Into Wide Release, So Here's a New Commercial to Celebrate Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 11/14/2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.