Top Ad unit 728 × 90

TRAILER: If You Laugh at 'The Internship,' We're Allowed to Judge You

This is going to sound super elitist, but I often use trailers to judge people in movie theaters. There are some trailers that blow me away and I love to see an audience cheer on. Iron Man 3's "You'll never see me coming" trailer and the first trailer for Man of Steel that ran before The Dark Knight Rises are great examples of that kind of trailer. Then there are the trailers for lowest-common-denominator comedies. Scary Movie installments and almost any new Adam Sandler movie are examples of these. If you're in a theater with me, and you laugh at one of those trailers, I've judged you.

The trailers for The Internship fall in the latter category. I just watched the second trailer for the upcoming film that brings the Wedding Crashers duo of Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson back together. I didn't laugh once. This trailer actually made me feel dead inside. I have zero hopes for The Internship. Not only does it look like one giant commercial for Google, but it cast that awful guy from the Galaxy S3 commercials as a main character. There's no way anyone should enjoy this movie.

I posted the newest trailer for The Internship after the jump. If you've been plagued by some kind of illness that makes you continuously laugh and you want to find a way to stop laughing, I'd suggest watching this trailer.

TRAILER: If You Laugh at 'The Internship,' We're Allowed to Judge You Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 4/19/2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.