Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Wendy Is Still Real (and Still Not Alyson Hannigan)


There are some things I can't explain. The popularity of Justin Bieber. Why the Kardashians have an entire television network. And why a post about a Wendy's commercial with an actress who looks like Alyson Hannigan is the most popular thing I've ever offered on this website. Seriously.


Since I've discovered some kind of secret cache of readers who love both Wendy's and Alyson Hannigan (and read my website), I bring you the next installment in the series of Wendy's commercials with an actress who looks like Alyson Hannigan. Her name is actually Morgan Smith Goodwin, but I have no idea if any of you actually care about that. Go ahead. Click away.

Wendy Is Still Real (and Still Not Alyson Hannigan) Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 5/02/2012 Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/25/2012

    she's way hotter than hannigan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/02/2012

    she's awesome....i love her, i don't know why...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10/27/2012

    She has majorly red hair

    ReplyDelete

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.