Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Alison Brie and Nick Offerman Get High to Promote a Movie Alison Brie Isn't Even In

While they were supposed to be promoting Somebody Up There Likes Me, Nick Offerman, Megan Mullally and Alison Brie apparently got high instead. I had never heard of this movie until I saw this video today. I learned that Somebody Up There Likes Me doesn't have a Wikipedia page, and as Wikipedia is my main source of information on the Internet, without a page for the movie, I have no idea what the movie is about.

I do know that Brie isn't in this movie, which makes her appearance in this video odd. I'm not complaining. Don't get me wrong, if Alison Brie was in every trailer for everything ever, I'd be cool with that.

Check out the video after the jump. I've also included the official trailer for Somebody Up There Likes Me too.



Alison Brie and Nick Offerman Get High to Promote a Movie Alison Brie Isn't Even In Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 7/25/2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.