Top Ad unit 728 × 90

TRAILER: Ang Lee's 'Life of Pi' Is on a Boat

I haven't read the book that director Ang Lee's upcoming Life of Pi is based on, and I'm actually kind of glad that I haven't. Right now, I have no idea what this film is about, but it looks like it's going to be a visually amazing one. When I saw Prometheus, they actually included a 3D preview of a scene from Life of Pi, and it was some of the best use of 3D that I've seen in a movie yet.

Life of Pi's name has come up in early Oscar talks since the last ceremony, so I'm eager to see if Lee can deliver on this promise.

TRAILER: Ang Lee's 'Life of Pi' Is on a Boat Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 7/25/2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.