Top Ad unit 728 × 90

TRAILER: Jeff Bridges and Ryan Reynolds Are the Greatest Lawmen That Ever Lived and Died in 'R.I.P.D.'

When Popculturology brought you the first poster for R.I.P.D. yesterday, I mentioned two things: One, this movie looked incredibly intriguing. And two, it looked like Jeff Bridges was playing a character who had died in a much earlier time period than Ryan Reynolds' character.

The first trailer for R.I.P.D. hit the Internet on Wednesday, confirming that both those hunches. R.I.P.D. looks like it's going to be an offbeat and darkly humorous film, and not only is Bridges' character from another time, it appears that he's reprised his portrayal of Rooster Cogburn from True Grit. All he's missing is an eyepatch and Matt Damon to harass.

R.I.P.D. hits theaters on July 19, 2013, and stars Bridges, Reynolds, Kevin Bacon, Mary-Louise Parker and Marisa Miller (who plays the same character as Bridges — wrap your mind around that one). Check out the newly released trailer for the movie after the jump.

TRAILER: Jeff Bridges and Ryan Reynolds Are the Greatest Lawmen That Ever Lived and Died in 'R.I.P.D.' Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 4/17/2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.