Top Ad unit 728 × 90

'You Just Died, Pal. I'm Gonna Come Get the Body': Tony Stark Threatens the Mandarin in First 'Iron Man 3' Clip

The first of what will most likely be many Iron Man 3 clips hit the Internet today. I'm going to post this one, but like with The Avengers and The Dark Knight Rises last summer, there'll come a point when I start ignoring clips from Iron Man 3. I love seeing bits and pieces from movies like Iron Man 3, but I don't want to see everything. I'm not happy that Marvel spoiled one big reveal with a commercial last week.

Based on what we've seen from trailers, I'm guessing that the clip that was released today comes before the Mandarin sends his armed helicopters to Tony Stark's house. Challenging a villain and then giving him your home address* probably isn't the greatest idea.

Check out the first clip from Iron Man 3 after the jump.



*Doesn't everyone already know where Tony Stark lives?
'You Just Died, Pal. I'm Gonna Come Get the Body': Tony Stark Threatens the Mandarin in First 'Iron Man 3' Clip Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 4/05/2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.