Top Ad unit 728 × 90

'Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2' Gets a Bunch of Character Posters

I'll be honest with you — I haven't seen Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. I figured it would a DreamWorks Animation-esque production that stretched out a book that was never meant to be a movie and skipped it. I'm starting to get the feeling that I should take some and watch it. The trailer for Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 ran before one of the movies I saw last weekend, and it kind of caught my attention. Very creative looking. On top of that, both the original and sequel are directed by Phil Lord and Chris Miller, the directors behind 21 Jump Street and the upcoming The Lego Movie, which I am super stoked about.

On Monday, Sony Pictures Animation debuted a bunch of posters for Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2, with each poster focusing on one of the movie's characters. Head past the jump to check them out.

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 features the voice talents of Bill Hader, Anna Faris, Andy Samberg, Scott Caan, Terry Crews, Benjamin Bratt, Neil Patrick Harris and Will Forte. The movie hits theaters on Sept. 27.




'Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2' Gets a Bunch of Character Posters Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 8/19/2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.