Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Sandra Bullock on Not Doing a 'The Heat' Sequel: 'I’ve Done Two Sequels. They Were Horrible'

After The Heat grossed $158.96 million, everyone was pretty certain a sequel was going to happen. Back in July, director Paul Feig talked about the process already beginning, saying, "I just love these characters so much. I want to see them fighting more crime and having more fun."

Looks like no one asked Sandra Bullock whether or not she wanted wanted to a sequel. Oops.

The Gravity star told TheWrap on Tuesday that, "I'm not doing a sequel to The Heat." Huh. That's not quite what you want to hear from one of your two stars when you're trying to sequelize a movie. There's always a chance Bullock could come around, right? I mean, she's done sequels before. What's stopping her now?

"I've done two sequels. They were horrible," Bullock also told TheWrap. "What [Melissa McCarthy] and I had was beautiful. We might do another film together. I think we should do a silent film together."

Well, then, I guess this kills our chances of ever seeing Speed 3: Still Speedin' and Miss Congeniality 3: Stop Telling Me I'm Attractive too.
Sandra Bullock on Not Doing a 'The Heat' Sequel: 'I’ve Done Two Sequels. They Were Horrible' Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 10/02/2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.