Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Jessica Alba Rocks a Swimsuit for 'Entertainment Weekly' Photoshoot

Usually, if we were to post pictures of Jessica Alba in a bikini, the pics would be from Maxim or GQ. Oddly enough, Entertainment Weekly's newest issue an entire swimsuit spread featuring Alba.

The entire article is somehow justify as a "Your Summer Must List," with Alba saying things like, ''I never slept my way through Hollywood, so I never felt like I compromised. Apparently people do it, I didn't. I felt like I never compromised myself because I'm a prude. I don't know. I grew up Catholic. In my head I'm always thinking, Oh god, can my grandma see this?''

I dunno. Maybe EW is trying something new here. Can we expect a Megan Fox lingerie spread in the next issue to promote Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?










Jessica Alba Rocks a Swimsuit for 'Entertainment Weekly' Photoshoot Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 5/23/2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.