Top Ad unit 728 × 90

'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Gets 5 Character Posters


For nostalgia reasons, I'm a huge fan of these Sin City: A Dame to Kill For posters. When the original Sin City hit theaters, I was still in college. Since I didn't want to be just another college kid with a Scarface poster on his wall, I bought the Bruce Willis Sin City poster. That poster lasted a few semesters, only meeting its demise when a roommate of mine left the window right next to it open ... while it was raining.

On Wednesday, Jessica Alba, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Mickey Rourke, Josh Brolin and Rosario Dawson all got Sin City: A Dame to Kill For posters featuring their characters from the movie. I'm not sure if I'll get one of these new posters (gotta run the Jessica Alba one by my girlfriend), but they're still pretty cool.





'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Gets 5 Character Posters Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 5/21/2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.