Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Kate Upton Isn't Getting Naked Anytime Soon (Because the Internet)


Kate Upton isn't going to pose nuder anytime soon. And you can blame the Internet for that. The supermodel was interviewed by Details this week and was asked by the magazine why she's so far stayed away from following in the footsteps of famous supermodels like Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell, who have previously done artistic nudity.

"For me those photos are art. Your body is art, your body is beautiful, and to be photographed in that way is amazing and it's received in a very positive way," Upton told Details. "But with social media and the Internet and not so great blogs and the attention like that, I don't think that my pictures would be received in the way that I'd want them to be received. That's why I've stayed away from them. I really appreciate those photos and I think those women are beautiful, but I think social media and the Internet has prevented me from putting myself out there like that."

So this is your fault. You kids with your iPhones and social media, preventing Upton from getting her art on. This is why we can't have nice things.
Kate Upton Isn't Getting Naked Anytime Soon (Because the Internet) Reviewed by Popculturology on 8/08/2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.