Top Ad unit 728 × 90

VIDEO: Alison Brie Reveals She Loves Passion Pit but Can't Dougie During 'Nylon Guys' Photoshoot


Huh. I have to admit that I had never heard of Nylon Guys before I came across this Alison Brie photoshoot and interview. I knew that Nylon magazine was a thing, but I didn't realize it had a guys-only counterpart. Well, regardless of whether or not I knew Nylon Guys existed, Community and Mad Men star Brie did, posing for a photoshoot and sitting down for a video interview.

During the interview, Brie reveals that she loves Passion Pit and The Real Housewives of New Jersey and that she can't do The Dougie. Someone get Brie together with Kate Upton so the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover model can share some of her Dougie pointers.

Check out Brie's Nylon Guys interview after the jump.

VIDEO: Alison Brie Reveals She Loves Passion Pit but Can't Dougie During 'Nylon Guys' Photoshoot Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 11/29/2012 Rating: 5
© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.