Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Legendary: 'How I Met Your Mother' Delivers One of Its Greatest Episodes


While I write weekly about How I Met Your Mother over at TV.com, I wanted to quickly address last night's episode on Popculturology. I love How I Met Your Mother. I've loved it for years, which is why it killed me that the show found itself sputtering for most of this season. Without a deal in place for a ninth season, it's very likely that this will be it for HIMYM, and I hated the idea that it could go out with a whimper.

Last night's episode, The Final Page, delivered one of the best HIMYM moments in years. I've posted the video clip after the jump, and you can head over to TV.com to read my whopping 2,400-word recap/review of the episode.

Legendary: 'How I Met Your Mother' Delivers One of Its Greatest Episodes Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 12/18/2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.