Top Ad unit 728 × 90

The 'Happy Endings' Cast and Crew Put Together Their Own 'Harlem Shake' Video

I'll be honest with you, I have almost zero knowledge about where this new Harlem Shake meme came from. The Harlem shake was a real dance back in the 1980s, but it seems like this new craze has nothing to do with that. From what I understand, the Harlem Shake meme starts off with one person dancing by themselves while wearing some kind of weird hat or helmet before the video suddenly switches over to a room (or field, NASCAR garage, etc.) full of people dancing.

While I can't say I'm on board with this meme, I do fully support anything Happy Endings does, so when a video of the show's cast and crew doing the Harlem Shake hit the Internet this weekend, I quickly warmed up to the Harlem Shake.

Check out the Happy Endings Harlem Shake after the jump. Please don't take this show away from us, TV gods ...

The 'Happy Endings' Cast and Crew Put Together Their Own 'Harlem Shake' Video Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 2/17/2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.