Top Ad unit 728 × 90

PICS: TOPANGA! 'Boy Meets World' Star Danielle Fishel Gets a 'Maxim' Cover

Looks like Maxim just wrapped up a Pulitzer Prize, snagging Danielle Fishel, star of Boy Meets World and crush of any boy who grew up in the 1990s, as its next cover girl. Fishel's become a newsworthy celeb again over the past few months as Girl Meets World, the show that will reunite her and Boy Meets World star Ben Savage, moves closer to becoming a reality.

Fishel shared with Maxim a few secrets from her years as a Topanga, revealing a few key stories. Head past the jump to see what she had to say and check out a few photos from her Maxim covershoot.

"Partying" with Bob Saget:
One time we were all on a private jet going to Disney World, and my mom, dad, and brother were also with me. We had these four seats facing each other with curtains, so we had our own little private family area. Anyway, we were trying to take a nap, and all of a sudden Bob Saget walks down the aisle, rips open our curtain, and shouts, “Do you guys have any coke?!” Then he looks my dad in the eye, laughs, and closes the curtain. My mom was like, “What was that all about?”
Meeting girls named after her TV character:
I’ve met five little girls named Topanga, all after me, and I’ve heard about many more. People will tweet me, and I’ve had family members who have met other Topangas. It’s crazy and it’s flattering, but I never know what to say when they’re showing me their beautiful little girls. I’m like, “Really? Topanga!?”
She has a tramp stamp:
What I noticed first about my fiancé was a Mortal Kombat tattoo on his calf. I’m not a huge tattoo person, but I loved it. I actually have two of my own, which I would get laser-removed but I’m afraid that they’ll look weird. [MAXIM: Where are they?] I have one on the back of my neck, and I have a tramp stamp.



PICS: TOPANGA! 'Boy Meets World' Star Danielle Fishel Gets a 'Maxim' Cover Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 3/08/2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.