Top Ad unit 728 × 90

The Lonely Island Continues Wack Wednesday With 'I F-cked My Aunt' Featuring T-Pain


The Lonely Island kicked off Wack Wednesdays last week with Spring Break Anthem, and the fake rap group continued to promote the upcoming Wack Album by releasing I Fucked My Aunt this week. Before you scoff at the title of the group's latest song, please note that T-Pain joined Andy Samberg, Jorma Taccone and Akiva Schaffer on this one. T-Pain previously worked with The Lonely Island on I'm On a Boat, one of the group's greatest songs.

Head past the jump to listen to I Fucked My Aunt. Sorry, no video this week.

The Lonely Island Continues Wack Wednesday With 'I F-cked My Aunt' Featuring T-Pain Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 5/15/2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.