Top Ad unit 728 × 90

What 'Vital Piece of Info' Will Be on the 'HIMYM' DVDs?

How I Met Your Mother may be over, but it still has at least one secret. Entertainment Weekly reports that fans will be able to find "one vital piece of info" on the HIMYM Season 9 DVD.

"I know a nagging question from the show might be released as a DVD extra and I did shoot it," Josh Radnor told EW. "But I feel I might not have approval to say what it is, so I’m just going to plead the Fifth."

While EW doesn't say what that scene is, I have a hunch it'll be something that explains why Ted Mosby in 2030 always sounded like Bob Saget yet didn't during the show's series finale. On Jan. 8, Saget tweeted to Radnor, "How did you turn into me when Ted got older?" Radnor responded by only saying, "Keep watching ..."

Could Radnor have shot something that would have explained this phenomenon but it never made it to air? We'll find out when HIMYM's finale season hits DVD.
What 'Vital Piece of Info' Will Be on the 'HIMYM' DVDs? Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 4/01/2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.