Top Ad unit 728 × 90

If You Like Selena Gomez and Blue Paint, Here's 'Fifty Shades of Blue'


Beyond what Brooklyn Decker had to say about Fifty Shades of Grey while on Conan last week, I have very little idea what the book is about. I know for sure that I'll never read it. Not only am I not a middle-aged woman, but I haven't even finished those Hunger Games books yet.

Regardless of my opinion of the book, Fifty Shades of Grey is now a thing, and with being a thing comes being parodied. Funny or Die got Selena Gomez and Nick Kroll together for Fifty Shades of Blue, the story of a woman and the disgusting painter that she falls in love with. If Selena Gomez and/or blue paint is your thing, this video is for you.


If You Like Selena Gomez and Blue Paint, Here's 'Fifty Shades of Blue' Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 5/22/2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.