Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Kate Upton in a commercial about burgers (at least, I think it's about burgers)

I've never been to a Hardee's or Carl's Jr., but if the experience is anything like this commercial starring Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover girl (and world-renowned dougie-er), I just might have to find one.



True story about this commercial: I was in the middle of a conversation with my roommate while walking out of my living room when it came on TV. I honestly stopped in the middle of whatever it was I was talking about and basically froze. It was cable TV, so maybe they can run this kind of commercial. I'm not used to seeing commercials like this on network TV. I mean, we're not Europe.
Kate Upton in a commercial about burgers (at least, I think it's about burgers) Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 4/03/2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.