Top Ad unit 728 × 90

'HIMYM' Final Episodes: Good Luck Not Getting Choked Up Looking at These Photos

Oh man, I can't do this. While working on this week's How I Met Your Mother recap, I came across a ton of pictures from the show's final few episodes, and I had to stop what I was working on for a moment. The finality of HIMYM's last 90 minutes is beginning to hit me. I'm not going to be OK.

If you want to make yourself get choked up in front of your coworkers or friends, take a look at these pics from "The End of the Aisles" and both parts of "Last Forever." Why is the finale called "Last Forever"? It really better be because Ted or The Mother tells the other that their marriage is going to "last forever." It better not be because The Mother is dying and this is the last time they'll see each other forever.

The one picture of Ted standing while Robin sits at a diner table worries me. Ted's hair is looking gray there, so that picture must be in the future, right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


'HIMYM' Final Episodes: Good Luck Not Getting Choked Up Looking at These Photos Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 3/17/2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.