Top Ad unit 728 × 90

The Peanuts Gang Goes to the Movies for THE PEANUTS MOVIE Poster

I may have to add this poster to my collection. That's how much I love the new poster for The Peanuts Movie. Check it out and tell me how a fan of Charlie Brown, Snoopy and all their friends couldn't love this poster.



Not only is the entire traditional Peanuts gang on this poster, but we also get Snoopy's family. If you were born in the 1980s like me, you most likely know Spike from It's the Girl in the Red Truck, Charlie Brown, a live-action TV special featuring one of Snoopy's animated brothers.

The forces behind The Peanuts Movie are doing everything right. I can't wait to see the actual movie on Nov. 6.
The Peanuts Gang Goes to the Movies for THE PEANUTS MOVIE Poster Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 6/05/2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.