Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Emma Stone Was on Leno Last Night (And The Two of Us Should Be Friends)


I watched The Tonight Show with Jay Leno for Emma Stone last night. That's a huge sacrifice on my part. I hope she remembers this if we ever meet. I may not have Ryan Gosling's Photoshopped abs, but I'm quite skilled at Photoshop itself. I'm sure women go crazy for that kind of thing.

Anyways, Stone shared numerous stories with Jay Leno, all of them only reinforcing the idea that we should hang out. Phobia of needles, geeking out over a TV show, mentioning that she saw some of the original Spider-Man movies at their midnight premiers — at the very least, we should be friends.

As I've said time and time again, I'm really looking forward to The Amazing Spider-Man, and wait to see what Stone and the entire cast and crew has done with the reboot.



Emma Stone Was on Leno Last Night (And The Two of Us Should Be Friends) Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 6/06/2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.