Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Cookie Monster's dream comes true

A few weeks ago, Cookie Monster launched a campaign to land a Saturday Night Live hosting gig, Betty White style. (To be honest with you, I'd rather see a Cookie Monster SNL than a Betty White SNL. The Office's Creed was right when he pointed out that we're suffering from Betty White oversaturation.)

UPDATE: Here's Cookie Monster singing with Jeff Bridges during SNL's opening monologue last night thanks to Hulu.



I'm absolutely serious when I say that one of my life goals is to do something with a Muppet. If anyone has Grover's number, let him know I'll buy him a beer.

UPDATE:
Here's Cookie Monster's SNL audition video.

Cookie Monster's dream comes true Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 12/19/2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.