Top Ad unit 728 × 90

'How I Met Your Mother' Goes Grunge in New Robin Sparkles Music Video

During Monday night's episode of How I Met Your Mother, dark secrets about Robin Scherbatsky's past as Canadian teen sensation Robin Sparkles were revealed. I won't give it all away, but those secrets involve grunge reaching Canada in 1996, Paul Shaffer and the Grey Cup.

Check out Cobie Smulders as Robin Sparkles' grunge alter ego Robin Daggers in the music video for P.S. I Love You after the jump. HIMYM seems to like dressing Smulders up as different characters this season. Everyone remembers her Lara Croft: Tomb Raider costume, right?

'How I Met Your Mother' Goes Grunge in New Robin Sparkles Music Video Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 2/05/2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.