Top Ad unit 728 × 90

TRAILER: 'Fast and Furious 6' Is Full of Car Explosion-y Goodness


Dear Fast and Furious 6,

I'm sorry for anything negative I said about you. Now that I've seen your first full trailer, I know that you look awesome. I forgot that there's still a 6-year-old pop culture fan in brain somewhere that likes toy cars and explosions. I don't know how to explain to him why The Rock doesn't have a neck though. I guess I should prepare myself now for the moment when I pretend I'm a part of Vin Diesel's crew after I see this movie while driving my Pontiac Vibe home from the movies.

I'm probably going to go watch the trailer for Fast and Furious 6 again. It's after the jump.

TRAILER: 'Fast and Furious 6' Is Full of Car Explosion-y Goodness Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 2/05/2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.