Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Taran Killam and 'SNL' Cast Sing 'Don't Smash My Pumpkin'

Taran Killam was mysteriously absent from most of this weekend's Saturday Night Live. After establishing himself as the show's star in the early part of the season, it was weird to not have Killam in almost every sketch while Edward Norton hosted.

It looks like Killam was busy crafting Don't Smash My Pumpkin, a ballad pleading for kids to, well, stop smashing his pumpkin. For whatever reason, this song didn't make it on air on Saturday, but NBC put it online instead. I'm trying to think which SNL sketch I would've swapped out for it. The Steve Harvey Show, maybe?

Taran Killam and 'SNL' Cast Sing 'Don't Smash My Pumpkin' Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 10/27/2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.