Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Matt Damon Has Some Series Questions About Aquaman in New THE MARTIAN Video

I'm heading back to the beach on Wednesday, and one of my goals for the final few days of my vacation is to read The Martian. I really want to read the book before director Ridley Scott's movie comes out in October. In the meantime, I have a new The Martian video featuring Matt Damon asking some series questions about Aquaman to hold me over.



The Martian opens on Oct. 2. The movie stars Damon, Jessica Chastain, Kristen Wiig, Jeff Daniels, Michael Pena, Kate Mara, Sean Bean, Sebastian Stan, Donald Glover, Chiwetel Ejiofor and Aksel Hennie.
Matt Damon Has Some Series Questions About Aquaman in New THE MARTIAN Video Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 8/04/2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.