Top Ad unit 728 × 90

You're Trying to Seduce Us, Carl's Jr.: Heidi Klum's Commercial Pays Homage to 'The Graduate'


While it's not quite as racy as Kate Upton's Carl's Jr. commercial, supermodel icon Heidi Klum has joined the ranks of attractive female celebrities the fast food chain has brought on board to seductively shill their food. Klum's commercial spoofs The Graduate ... because Dustin Hoffman loves burgers? I dunno.

I know that I'm supposed to be distracted by the former Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover model, but I couldn't help notice that despite Klum and the guy in the commercial taking bites out of the burger, the burger appeared fully intact in the next shot. Check out Klum's Carl's Jr. commercial after the jump, and let me know if that bugs you too. (I know. It doesn't.)

You're Trying to Seduce Us, Carl's Jr.: Heidi Klum's Commercial Pays Homage to 'The Graduate' Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 3/28/2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.