Top Ad unit 728 × 90

'You Be My Princess and I'll Be Your Toad': Jimmy Fallon and Selena Gomez Sing the 'Mario Kart Love Song'

This is absolutely adorable. While on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on Tuesday night, Selena Gomez joined Jimmy Fallon in singing the Mario Kart Love Song. Never heard of this song? Well, you'll have to hit the jump to check it out, but it's a love song ... full of Mario Kart references ... sung by Gomez and Fallon. Mario Kart Love Song was first sung by a guy named Sam Hart and was popularized thanks to YouTube.

Gomez seems like such a genuine, smart girl. The fact that she dated a tool like Justin Bieber amazes me. Oh, wait. Nevermind. That doesn't amaze me. Girls do that ... all the time.

'You Be My Princess and I'll Be Your Toad': Jimmy Fallon and Selena Gomez Sing the 'Mario Kart Love Song' Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 3/20/2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.