Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Hermione! Emma Watson Stuns in British 'GQ' Photoshoot to Promote 'The Bling Ring'

Even though she made it quite clear that Fifty Shades of Grey would never be in her future, Emma Watson isn't shying away from tackling serious or sexy roles. The Harry Potter actress will star in Sophia Coppola's The Bling Ring in July, appearing as a teenager who, along with her friends, robbed the homes of several Hollywood socialites.

To promote The Bling Ring, Watson is featured on the cover of the latest British edition of GQ, appearing as her character from the upcoming movie. The actress told the magazine just why she felt that The Bling Ring was the perfect film to snap her out of her Harry Potter image.
There was another reason Watson chose the risqué role: it wasn't a period drama. "Really I was open-minded about doing anything, but the one thing I didn't want to do was get myself into a corset because I was worried I'd never get out again," she says. "I knew it would be a really comfortable thing to do, but I felt… I had to dive into something really different. This has been a really big departure for me; it's a really big character. That's so exciting for me because it meant I was really acting."
If you don't want to take Watson seriously as a real actor, check out her performance in The Perks of Being a Wallflower and try to say that. You can also get a glimpse of her Bling Ring role in the recently released trailer for the film. And finally, check out the cover and a shot from Watson's GQ shoot after the jump.


Hermione! Emma Watson Stuns in British 'GQ' Photoshoot to Promote 'The Bling Ring' Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 4/03/2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.