Top Ad unit 728 × 90

The time an 'Office' writer and I made the same joke

I don't know if this is a good sign for me or a bad sign for The Office, but B.J. Novak, who not only plays Ryan Howard on the show but is also a co-executive producer and writer, and I are now making the same jokes on Twitter. I'm just making them eight days before he does.



Obviously, I'm not saying Novak took my joke, or that this was even a super creative joke to begin with. (It's actually pretty low-hanging fruit when it comes to Hunger Games jokes.) I just wanted to point out that this is the guy who is currently shaping The Office and is probably going to become showrunner after Paul Lieberstein steps down at the end of this season. Based on these tweets, an eight-day delay on a Hunger Games/District 9 joke is the difference between knowing whether or not Nellie Bertram (Catherine Tate) is an awful, awful character or not.
The time an 'Office' writer and I made the same joke Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 3/31/2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.