Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Is Jackie Robinson Safe in New '42' Poster?

Based on what I've seen from 42, I really haven't been able to gauge what kind of movie the Jackie Robinson biopic will be. I've loved what I've seen in the trailers so far, especially the most-recent one, and the use of Jay-Z music doesn't bother me like it has other critics, but I'm just not sure how this one is going to turn out. I want it to be good, since if there's an athlete that deserves an Oscar-caliber movie, it's Robinson.

42, which stars Harrison Ford, Chadwick Boseman and Christopher Meloni, doesn't hit theaters until April 12, 2013, but in the meantime you can check out the film's new poster after the jump.


Is Jackie Robinson Safe in New '42' Poster? Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 2/08/2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.