Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Watch Olivia Munn Drunkenly Seduce Jake Johnson in a 'New Girl' Behind-the-Scenes Video

With Olivia Munn making her New Girl debut this Wednesday, the show went behind the scenes with the actress and Jake Johnson, the man who has the honor (honor, right?) of playing Nick Miller. The video, brought to us by TVLine, gives a pretty quick look at the character Munn is playing (drunken woman who will probably hook up with Nick) and how Nick reacts to her (he drinks a lot ... at work).

I'm looking forward to seeing Munn on New Girl. I haven't been able to catch her on The Newsroom (I don't subscribe to HBO, and unlike you heathens, I don't steal shows online), but I've heard good things about her performance. I don't think Perfect Couples was the right match for Munn, but it looks like she's finally finding her groove as a TV actress.

Check out the behind-the-scenes video of Munn on New Girl after the jump.

Watch Olivia Munn Drunkenly Seduce Jake Johnson in a 'New Girl' Behind-the-Scenes Video Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 12/03/2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.