Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Spider-Man, Spider-Man, friendly rebooted Spider-man ...

Sony Pictures released a new trailer for this summer's The Amazing Spider-Man. I know that it's been easy to knock the idea of rebooting the Spider-Man franchise only a few years after Spider-Man 3, but after seeing this trailer, it looks like Spidey might be back on track. I still consider Spider-Man 2 to be one of the greatest superhero movies, but Sam Raimi never quite got Spider-Man right. We might finally get a wisecracking, fun Spider-Man. I know it's early, but The Amazing Spider-Man has the potential to be the Batman Begins of the Spider-Man franchise. (I really hope so, because I want to see an actor win a Best Supporting Actor Oscar for playing the Green Goblin in the sequel.)

Spider-Man, Spider-Man, friendly rebooted Spider-man ... Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 2/07/2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.