Top Ad unit 728 × 90

GIF ALERT: Cobie Smulders Dressed Up as Angelina Jolie in 'Lara Croft: Tomb Raider' on Last Night's 'How I Met Your Mother'

On last night's episode of How I Met Your Mother, Robin spent the episode trying to hook up with Barney. I won't explain why, but you check out my recap if you want to know. One of Robin's schemes involved dressing up as Angelina Jolie in Lara Croft: Tomb Raider and showing up at Barney's laser tag game. Yes, this means that was Cobie Smulders was in Lara Croft gear. Nice work, HIMYM.

Check out two GIFs of Smulders' Angelina Jolie homage after the jump.



GIF ALERT: Cobie Smulders Dressed Up as Angelina Jolie in 'Lara Croft: Tomb Raider' on Last Night's 'How I Met Your Mother' Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 12/04/2012 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Hothothothothothothothothothothothothot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god she's so much more sexy than Angelina Jolie...

    ReplyDelete

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.