Top Ad unit 728 × 90

The red-band trailer for 'Ted'

I wish I had something more creative for the title of this post. I really don't know how to sum up Ted, a movie starring Mark Wahlberg (in comedy mode), Mila Kunis and a CGI teddy bear voiced by Seth MacFarlane. And the teddy bear swears. A lot.



Honestly, MacFarlane's TV offerings have gotten a bit stale for me. All punchlines, no stories. Wahlberg is comedy mode is usually worth it though. The Other Guys is a highly underrated movie (and Will Ferrell's best in years). Also, I've yet to find someone who doesn't like Kunis. I mean, how could you not like Mila Kunis? If I had to predict what's going to happen to this movie, I'm going to go with it ends up being funny, but makes no money at the box office. Ted comes out July 13, a week before The Dark Knight Rises. If it's going to make some money, it'll need to do it fast.
The red-band trailer for 'Ted' Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 4/01/2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.