Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Aaron Sorkin's 'The Newsroom': HBO's plan to take my money

Looks I missed the first trailer for Aaron Sorkin's upcoming HBO series, The Newsroom, when it was released late last week. I'm glad I caught it now though. This show looks like classic Sorkin.



As the writing talent behind The West Wing, The Social Network (my favorite film in years), Studio 60, Sports Night, Moneyball and numerous other works, Sorkin has built quite the reputation when it comes to creating projects grounded in fantastic dialogue. What will we get from him now that he's going to be unleashed on HBO? I don't currently have HBO, but this project (in addition to Julia Louis-Dreyfus's Veep) just might force my hand. The Newsroom premiers June 24, so I have some time to run a few cost analyses.

Oh, and how can you pass up Jeff Daniels? You can't. It's Harry.
Aaron Sorkin's 'The Newsroom': HBO's plan to take my money Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 4/01/2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

© Popculturology. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.